Welcome to the official website of Crystal Cierlak, author of The Bidden Series, The Romance of Nick & Layla, Awakening Rielle and more! Also featuring works published under the pen name Lauren Bolt. Take a look around!
- The Other Woman (Bidden #6) – October 17, 2017
- Untitled Rielle Sequel (Awakening Rielle #5) – Halloween
- The Prince of Summer (Elemental Lovers #2) – November
- Contested Heart (Bidden #7) – TBA
- The Marquess of Autumn (Elemental Lovers #3) – January 2018
- Untitled Rielle Sequel (Awakening Rielle #6) – February 2018
- The Lady of Winter (Elemental Lovers #4) – March 2018
- Untitled Rielle Sequel (Awakening Rielle #7) – May 2018
- Untitled Rielle Sequel (Awakening Rielle #8) – August 2018
- Untitled Rielle Sequel (Awakening Rielle #9) – November 2018
- Untitled Rielle Sequel (Awakening Rielle #10) – February 2019
I was Crystal Cierlak when I first fell in love with writing and when I published my very first book, Zoe Thanatos, two decades later. But as I write this I am Crystal Parker, full time employee of a regular person job that has kinda okay insurance coverage. I live in Bakersfield with my husband, our two dogs (Winston & Aurora) and our cat (Oliver). He’s a teacher who understands way more about science and math than I ever will. And he’s also the Jeffrey P I dedicate most of my books to (even the racy ones!).
I also publish under the pen name Lauren Bolt. If I had to define what makes the two different I would say it is the serial nature of the Lauren Bolt books that separates them from my usual fare publishing as Crystal Cierlak. By that I mean I write shorter series and serials as Lauren Bolt, and longer, more in-depth series as Crystal Cierlak.
I’m always a Facebook message away if you want to say hi!
For all the latest updates and announcements and (probably) pictures of my pets (they’re cute, I promise!) consider signing up for my newsletter! I promise not to spam you too often.
When I originally got the idea to write a version of Candidate Four told from Audra’s perspective the plan was to wrap it into the Bidden Short series, along with The First Candidate and later The Honeymoon. It grew for two very distinct reasons. First, I wanted to write more than just what Audra saw …
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
I don’t really go on Twitter that much. I’ve never really found it to be a particularly useful tool when it comes to social media, and so when I am on it I’m mostly trying to figure out how best to use it. Lately my tweets have been nothing of substance, merely observations random thoughts …